Smore Love Mobile Preset
Smore Love Mobile Preset
WHAT YOU’LL BE RECIEVE
1 LIGHTROOM PRESET
After purchasing your preset you will receive a download link with an XMP file and a DNG
This preset is designed specifically for the Lightroom Mobile yet can also be used on the desktop. You can use them with the free mobile Lightroom App (iOS or Android) . You don’t need to have Adobe Subscription to use your new preset. Everything other then the preset is free!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR PRESETS
I’ve spent a lot of time editing these presets and many times it as easy as one click and maybe a simple adjustment of exposure and your good to go! Yet that’s not the case all the time! Depending on location, lighting, and the colors you are wearing you may need to tweak a couple things such as exposure, shadows, highlights, and maybe sometimes colors which you can find under “color” on the bottom of your Lightroom mobile app. So with saying this don’t let the preset scare you off if you apply it and it isn’t exactly what you want just make those simple and easy adjustments and you should be good to go!
WHY DID WE CHOOSE TO SALE OUR PRESETS INDIVIDUALLY?
From my experience when buying presets for my personal account I realized I’d buy a huge pack of presets yet only used 1 of them! Presets are made to create a unique and organized space. When working with one preset you are able to achieve that and also create and maintain a cohesive theme.
Mobile presets are all you need to give a modern and consistent look to your images. They will help you create a unique look for your Instagram feed, blog or personal portfolio!
Welcome to the A LITTLE EXTRA PRESETS family!
HI! We are the Clark’s! I’m Maddie and my Husband is Logan and together we made the cutest little love! Londynn was born with A LITTLE EXTRA hints the name of our page + presets and by this we mean she is our little homie with an extra chromie! I’m a photographer and with that I LOVE taking pictures and making them come to life with editing! I wanted to help people do the same because even though we wish we could carry a little photographer in our pocket who could edit all our pictures that just isn’t realistic! Yet I did find something as close as you can to that! I’ve spent over a year creating presets for people who want to edit their pictures with just one click and I’m finally done creating these beautiful presets and am super stoked to see you use them on your pictures! Presets are a great way to save time and produce consistent results when editing! With one click these presets will allow you to have the same results similar to the ones you see in the picture provided! I also made them affordable so that anyone anywhere can use them! Alright enough about us! Let’s teach you how to download and use your new presets!
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & USE YOUR NEW MOBILE PRESETS
I first want to educate you on how to adjust your presets if they are to dark or to light. Based on your lighting conditions, the camera settings, location, and time of day can slightly change the look of your preset! That’s okay though! That just means we need to make a slight adjustment to the preset we are applying to our picture! The way you will do that is by adjusting the EXPOSURE you can find that in your Lightroom mobile app under the light icon with the little sun on the bottom by the auto button! Once you get to exposure you can drag it left to darken and right to lighten and that should adjust the preset back to where you love!
You NEED The Following:
Computer or laptop
iPhone 6 or newer OR Phones running on Android 7 or newer
Google Gmail Account (free)
Google Drive App installed on your phone (free)
Lightroom CC Mobile App installed on your phone (free)
HOW TO DOWNLOAD:
1. Make sure you have Adobe Lightroom CC on your phone. It is free yet you will need to sign up if you don’t already have an account.
2. On the Lightroom app, create a folder for the preset called “A LITTLE EXTRA PRESETS” Then every time you purchase a new preset you can keep the organized in this folder.
3. Once you purchase your preset you’ll receive an email! You will need to download the preset with the download link sent to your email once you download open with your phone. A page will then open up saying “Open in Lightroom CC and more”. Open in Lightroom App
4. Once it’s opened in Lightroom mobile, copy the settings from the image by clicking the ellipsis on the top right.
5. Click “Copy Settings” then click “OK”
6. Inside the Lightroom app go to a photo you’d like to edit.
7. Click the top right button (ellipsis) and then click “Paste Settings” on your photo.
8. YOU DID IT! You now have your new preset on your photo! You can now click the eclipses in upper right corner of app and click “create preset”, title preset name “SmoreLove”, then click save! Then when you want to edit your own photos you can just click “Presets” then “User Presets” and you are ready to add you “SmoreLove” preset!
If you have any more questions the video I linked below was very helpful for me when I first bought a preset & of course we are always here to help and answer any questions! Thanks for supporting our family!
© 2019 Living With A Little Extra All Rights Reserved