THE PERFECT SUMMER TREAT
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 24 oz container of greek yogurt (I used vanilla, but you can use plain if you want)
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 cup of strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup of granola
STEP BY STEP
- In a small bowl (or even in the yogurt container), mix together honey and yogurt.
2. Spread the mixture into the bottom of a 9x13" pan that has been covered in aluminum foil.
3. Sprinkle the strawberries and the granola over the top of the yogurt, slightly pressing it into the yogurt with your hands.
4. Freeze for about 1 hour, or until completely frozen.
5. Remove from freezer, and cut into about 12 slices (I used a pizza cutter). Serve immediately, or keep in freezer in a freezer-safe bag or container for up to 30 days.